whats one thing you wanted to share or be shared?

@daryljane (3439)
maybe a cup of coffee and a good conversation. i can go for sitting for hours in a coffee shop talking about just anything and crack jokes and have fun...i guess everyone wanted to have fun. having a good conversation keeps you awake and keeps you wanting to dig more good informations. what about you?
@lilaclady (28238)
I would like to have someone I could have someone to share my own very special thoughts and one thing I really would like to share id trust in somone which is one thing I lost a few years ago but would love to be able to do again...
@daryljane (3439)
i asked my officemate the same question and he gave me a one word answer..LOVE... i guess everyone needs love, i wanted one too for myself, but not for now maybe esp with my current situation. but..im loving myself..lols!
@lilaclady (28238)
sounds like you are on level ground...
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Maybe a delicious food that I cooked over my neighbor or friends house. I love to cook and sometimes most of my friends loves to call me and request a recipe to cooke for them when they have plans to visit me, of course with a little chat with them is nicer too.
@daryljane (3439)
same here..i also love to cook, i even bring food to work and share it with my officemates..i just love hearing them appreciating and saying how deliciuos the food i made...thats flattering.