the rebelled of children

China
In many families, it is hard to communicate with children. Who could preside over the rebelled of children ? Perhaps, is parents' lack of communion the head factor? Please share your opinion.
I think the main factor is the parents require their children to listen to them all the time. They are their parents rather than friends. And therefore they have less talk with their children. Because their children won't tell them how they feel. As time goes by, the gap will become larger. So I think it's better to have more talks and cares about your children. Do let the work occupies all your time. If your children are right, it's not shame to say sorry. On the contrary, you will win their respect.
should children need obedience? yes, parents and children are friends in life. parents and children need more conversation...more talk...
@marketing07 (6266)
• South Korea
parents must be the model of their children, for them it is their mirror of life if parents doesnt know how to handle the child,then what for you become a parent so i believe the rebelled children depends on what they saw when they grow up.
yes, the model... the mirror... it is very important that children's growing up.
I believe no matter how good of parents you are, if you child wants to act out they will. I have a wonderful mom and step dad, they were strict but open and understanding. When I was a teenager I got in all types of trouble and nothing had to do with my parents, more my friends. In some cases I do think parents are responsible for their childs actiions but you cannot control someone else's mind, even if it is your own child!
oh, you're luck. mom and dad is great. best wishes. thank you for responding.
@stephcjh (32327)
My duaghter used to rebel all the time when she was a little bit younger. She is now 15 and will be 16 in February and she seems to be growing up and being more responsible now. She doesn't rebel much at all now.
oh, that's OK. good luck. Thank you for responding.