What was the best part of your day today?

Today was a rather routine day for me except my parents stopped over, so that was nice. Besides that, the best part of my day was my dentist appointment when the dentist told me I have great teeth. And no cavities of course! LOL What was the best thing that happened to you today?
Today was a routine day for me too. I enjoy it when we went to do our food shopping with Joey and our son at the supermarket. It wasn't as busy as it normally and we managed to get around the shop abit easier. It wasn't as fun carrying Jake all the way there though, because he fell asleep and hes very heavy to carry for a while. I know it sounds strange, but it wasn't like a normal trip to the shop. ~Joeys wife
@lightningMD (5932)
I guess the best part of my day was either making cookies and getting to eat one or the nap I took this afternoon.Maybe the best part of my day is still to come. Maybe my husband wont be to tired tonight and I'll get lucky.
@cher913 (25884)
the best part of my day will be when i get to work on making my tags which i hope to make and sell...i love being creative!
@sunshine4 (8708)
Since I have only been awake for an hour and 1/2 today, nothing great has happened. I will answer for yesterday. I think that the best part of my day yesterday was at my sons wrestling match when he pinned his guy:)