Shall i wait for her.. or move ahead !!!

I am in love with a girl since three years and we share a healthy relationship. she's interested in marrying me, but being from a different caste n creed, the social pressures are forcing her to reconsider her decision. i love her the most in my life... n just cant think of living without her... still when one get practical and think logical... so many things come to the mind... what do you say.. shall i wait or move ahead....
@angieang (262)
Logical is love! I am currently in an interracial relationship that has brought different issues about that other couples of the same decent would not face. We both know that the ultimate love is within us, and that our happiness is what ultimately mattered. No one can make you as happy as the one you love, if there worth it fight for it, until you know the love is gone! Who is to say whats logical?
thats right... and when its the matter of heart... logic can not be applied... wish u luck... wish me the same..
@angieang (262)
The funny thing about luck, is that with love you won't need it! So trust in what you have and you both will get what you want in the end. All problems work out to some solution. But, Good Luck to you!
@sid556 (31018)
If two people really really love each other then they can and will overcome obsticles such as differences in religion, color,creed etc. In your case it depends on how strongly your girl is bothered by these differences. If you really love her, then I think you should try to help her overcome her indecision but in the end, you may have to just let her go.
thats right.. i also believe in the saying, " if you love someone desperately, let it go free, if it comes back to you, it is yours forever, if it doesnot, it was never yours to begin with."
You said it yourself that she is interested in marrying you. I know it may be hard on you just waiting around but if you truly love her and you can't live without her then are you really going to be able to move ahead and never wonder what might have been if you had waited? I think you should just wait it out and support her and be there. If she is interested then it will happen despite the social pressures. Just give her some time. Hope this helps!
Thanx buddy for the support... i want to wait.. its hard .. but i'm sure its worth waiting...
@ushaqwer (95)
if you are loving her,dont care of anything.you said you cant live without her.so marry her and live happily.caste is not a big problem for love.all de best.go ahead