Im a certified Coffee Prince Addict...

@Zelmarq (11503)
Cebu City, Philippines
The addiction started last week and I hope this will come to an end. Its a new korean drama showing here in the Philippines every 10:30 pm and its really dragging so thats why I have searched it on youtube and now Im enjoying watching it even if I dont understand. Though I still watch the Philippine version of the drama but Im too excited to wait so I watch it online and still watch the tv version every night. It sounds silly but Im falling in love with the cute guy, as if im the female character of this drama. I hope mylotters also watch this korean drama, I hope you all feel the same. Have a nice day and happy mylotting.
@secretbear (19464)
ji jin hee - Kapitan of Jang Geum
hi zelmarq! ^__^ you're just like my mother and my officemates. they are all coffee prince addicts!! they sleep late just because of that. i stopped watching korean series on our local channels because it makes me an addict too and i couldn't keep up with the lack of sleep. i had to lessen the tv shows that i follow to have time for other things. ^__^ but that doesn't mean i stopped watching korean shows. i still watch 'em. but only on dvd. i buy pirated dvds. hehe.. there's a lot of 'em here in our town. there should be a lot there too in your place. you don't have to stick to youtube just to watch 'em. ^__^ you can buy a dvd and you don't have to worry about missing an episode. and those on dvds have subtitles so you will be able to understand it. ^__^
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
hello there secret. Im sharing this site where im watching cofee prince on line.Im in love with Han Kyul. http://www.mysoju.com/the-1st-shop-of-coffee-prince/
@secretbear (19464)
hi zelmarq! thanks for that site! i'm going to watch it every weekend. ^__^
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
You are most welcome, its a pleasure haring that site to friends specially mylotters.
@Lakota12 (42684)
we dont have it over here as I am sure you dont get alot of the things we watch. but it sounds intriging
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Yes its a great drama and im enjoying it a lot.
@Lakota12 (42684)
cool glad ya enjoy
@rekhum (2434)
I thought you are talking about the "Coffee" that we drink because i am addicted to the beverage.Lol. No i havn't yet come across the Drama so far although i'd watched few korean movies.They are pretty natural and cool.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Yes, this is really a cute korean drama and I have never been hooked this much. Its really cool and I watch at youtube and I also watch during the late evening shows in the local television everyday, after that i sleep and enjoy dreaming of Gong yoo the cutest guy.
@rangics (1335)
I totally understand how you're feeling right now pal! I tell you, I've been there too! LOL! I was once being so head over heels to this korean guy starred in "Saved the Last Dance"..Damn! It also came to a point that I've been experiencing the great urge to fly to korea and wanted to meet this guy personally! LOL! Well, I'm just soo glad that I'm over him for now. Though I can't help it sometimes to fall in love over and over again! whew! I'm glad you're enjoying coffee prince. It's a great love story I can tell...and a funny korean tele-novela too. hihihihi...Enjoy pal! ;)
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Yes, very true my friend, even now im learning the love you Korean song and its really getting into my nerves now and im more in love. Ahhehehehehe at least I know its the thought of being in love that I am feeling now and truly its great to be in love like a child.
@diillu (5128)
I have also watched this dramma already and I must say that it was really intresting one. I have already watched all the episodes. There is a site called aznv.tv. This site is really good for the korean drammas and all the drama in this site has english subtitles. So, enjoy. remember aznv.tv in this site, there is the full episodes of this drama you are talking about.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
I found this cool site where im currently watching the coffee prince and im just sahring it with you. http://www.mysoju.com/the-1st-shop-of-coffee-prince/
@joyce959 (1562)
Hi there. I had also watched some past airing of the Coffee Prince korean teledrama on tv, but i'm not addicted to it as to watch it on youtube. Its fun to watch. The girl there who poses as a boy is cute. I don't know if it's she or he that you're talking about as the cute guy.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Oh i hate to admit that im inlove with him I have a better site where you can watch this drama series and I just wanted to share this with you coz im enjyoing alot. http://www.mysoju.com/the-1st-shop-of-coffee-prince/ happy watching!
@mjweed21 (693)
I hate drinking coffee. I'm jolting after I drink coffee.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
I dont drink coffee but i like the show, im sharing this site with you. http://www.mysoju.com/the-1st-shop-of-coffee-prince/
@suspenseful (40316)
I have not watched this show. I do not think it is here in Canada. It is not on our regular channels. We do have a separate cable channel that it might be on, and we get shows there that are in Cantonese and Mandarin,but I do not know if it shows shows that are in Korean, plus a cable channel that has shows in Italian and Spanish, and these are the channels that it might be in, but so far I have not seen it here in Canada. Usually for the regular viewing what happens we might get a movie, and they have it dubbed in English or have English sub headings.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Im sharing this site in case you have time to watch it online. I enjoyed and im in love with the cute dimpled guy. http://www.mysoju.com/the-1st-shop-of-coffee-prince/