fewer ads

In the past days I've been getting fewer ads. It makes me wonder what did I do wrong. Anyone here facing the same problem?
@sumitsonu (599)
which site are u mentioning , i am also a member of few and didnt see any drop in adds in the sites , anyways i got one site where you make more than any other paid sites, i made$4 in just 9 days ,if u want the link. tell me.
Hi there! I am interested for the site that can give more from other sites. So far it is Bux.to which gives more earnings. But if you know another site then it wouldn't harm to be a member too right? Having extra money won't hurt us but gives us a chance to go shopping more often. Haha. Thanks in advance :)
well i have added you as a friend ,please accept my request so that i can pm you the link.
ok...there is a little decrease of adds in that site , u are right , maybe the site is not generating revenue, anyways are u interested in my link, then add me , i will pm u