carclicks.net ~~ Scam~~~

I know I've should of know better when there were so many links at 1 and 2 cents... However there were alot of other value links there as well... I made it to the 10.00 cash out and was ready to cash out of this site and it won't let me... I've contacted the admin of the site nothing back... Just wanted u all to be aware of this site... Also there is no way of cashing in the earnings for links to promote other sites either... Just a waste of time please stay away from this site!
I have not heard of that one yet but thank you for the warning. I will steer clear of them. I have had a few that way but have weeded them out and now have a great grouping of sites that I consistently make money on. If you go to my profile page and check out my website it lists several great companies. Thanks again for the heads up! Good luck to you!
@stephcjh (32385)
Oh my. Thanks for letting all of us know. I hate scams and have seen alot of them over the years. All of the programs I am with now pay, thank God. I am staying with my programs and only join programs from trusted website owners. I'm sorry you waisted your time. I really hate that too.