Anyone else in their 30's have high blood pressure?

@jovimom (1576)
I can't believe I already have to be on medicine for high blood pressure! I do eat a lot of salty and fattening foods, so I guess that's why. I was always able to eat what I wanted when I was younger and it's gonna be hard for me to break that habit. Even after the birth of my 1st son, I could still do it, but after my daughter, No Way! Anyways, if I don't take my blood pressure medicine I start feeling light headed, dizzy, and hot. It's only a water pill, but it sure helps. Just wondering if anyone else has blood pressure issues already...
@whywiki (6070)
I had high blood pressure in my 30's, it scared me straight, well kinda straight. I quit smoking and started to exercise. That took my blood pressure down far enough to get me off the pills. Now I take garlic pills and have hemp hearts in my morning shake and my blood pressure has remained pretty normal. It was the first time in my life that I realized I wasn't always going to be healthy!
@jovimom (1576)
I think that's when I realized I wasn't always gonna stay healthy too. I've heard of garlic pills, what are hemp hearts? I don't drink a morning shake, maybe I should start! I really hate taking pills and it would be nice to get rid of whatever medications I can.
@whywiki (6070)
check out this website it has a lot of info on hemp hearts. http://www.hempfood.com/info/hemp-hearts.html I just put the hemp hearts in a big glass with half a banana and some O.J. and yogurt in the morning and blend it with my handy dandy hand blender and off I go. I too hate taking prescriptions and try a lot of home treatments. The older I get the more I try natural things, and I am not even a Hippy!