I need help to retain the good in mylot.

Pammid in a good day! - kgpd ag a hagh[dghz df
@xboxboy (5588)
Who among us has not had a deletion? i have had countless! But i have a rubber head as they bounce off me and i go and discover a new identity! what of those that are well thought of but go without a thought? Pammid is leaving, and i for one disagree with this decission. If you agree with me please let her know. i would do the same discussion for anyone on my friends list as i love you all.
I think it's not all that bad to get something deleted. They have their reasons for doing this. I also feel if a person wants to leave they should. We are all having fun and not everyday is a good one. But to rally for these people not to leave is crazy. let them go and when they are ready they can come back. Most people that have left have not even said a word. I check lots of my friends profiles and many are 3 months gone. Wish them the best and let them leave quietly.
@razcal2267 (15577)
Thank you. I said the same thing, in not as nice of a way and I got accused of being the one responsible for the deleted discussions. Careful you might get accused next.
@xboxboy (5588)
ladies, please! there will be no handbags at dawn on this discussion!
@razcal2267 (15577)
Dagnabbit xbox. You go and take away all the fun. LOL
You dont leave because your discussions have been deleted you just be more careful that you are posting within guidelines, please don't leave i think everyone has had discussions deleted and posted many replies that were not paid for it is a community here isn't it? like in our own street i believe people should be able to post and promote as we do with our offline lives, if you hear of something good you tell your friends. dont be discouraged it is human nature.
@razcal2267 (15577)
I know some that have left because of their discussions being deleted. It is not always about being more careful what you post. Sometimes it is just a matter of people being nasty for whatever reason they have. That is a huge problem here. The majority of the time when something is reported it isn't looked into to see if it really should have been reported or not but instead just removed.
@xboxboy (5588)
you have the correct philosophy. and a great name!
@vanities (11351)
• Davao, Philippines
i havent notice one yet..what you mean is ..the admin deleted some people here?
@xboxboy (5588)
only discussions, not people.
@vanities (11351)
• Davao, Philippines
of course only discussions can be deleted here lol!
@mummymo (23709)
I am sorry to hear that pammid is leaving - isn't that what always happens , the delete discussion cycle starts and good mylotters become disillusioned and leave - I just hope that mylot stops this cycle before we lose all the good members! xxxx
@xboxboy (5588)
again, beautifully put!
@foxyfire33 (10017)
I don't know what to say...I like Pammid and am sorry she wants to leave. You're a good friend for trying to convince her to stay.
@xboxboy (5588)
been there myself so do not like others feeling like that.
@Rozie37 (15505)
• Turkmenistan
I have no idea who Pammid is, but it is nice to see you back after your little vacation. Hope you had a good time off and will stay around a while this time.
@xboxboy (5588)
i still have a couple of things to sort out, but hope to be back more later next week.
I dont come here often but thought I would grace you with my presence this evening. I just want you to do a discussion on me lol
@xboxboy (5588)
rather than do a discussion on you, i would rather do you. give you a good seeing too you sexy filly!
@drannhh (15002)
Do not fret, as I cannot imagine anyone picking up their marbles and running away just over 1 or 2 games lost. Isn't this just a game? Perhaps there is another reason that someone did not want to tell you boxman. Maybe your friend just couldn't bear to be here on myLot with you away for a whole week. That must be the real reason.
@xboxboy (5588)
gosh! i shudder to think what kind of existance they must have if they missed me!
@razcal2267 (15577)
I know I will get crap for this but I really just do not care. If someone wants to leave let them. No matter who it is there will be some that miss them but I refuse to sink to such a level. Bye Pammid *waves*
@razcal2267 (15577)
No, you are not on my friends list anymore. Once someone says they are going I remove them. I had/have no reason to see any of your discussions removed but if you want to think that I am that kind of person that is your choice.
@novataylor (6572)
What a bunch of baloney! I really don't get it. This is supposed to be an open forum, is it not? If the Powers That Be don't want open discussion, then they should close down the whole thing! I don't personally know Pammid, but she's evidently well-loved by some of those that I love well, and I too am most heartily sorry that we're losing her. It's a cryin' shame. Exey, so nice to hear from you! I do hope you read my comments to you on last night's Cocktail Club. I daresay, they might make you blush! And since you're undoubtedly charming when you blush, I think I'll try that again! Anyone up for a drinkey?
@xboxboy (5588)
lets all get blootered at the love shack lounge. sounds a good option!