Please leave me alone meat man!

Do you have those guys that come to your house trying to sell you tons of frozen meat out of their truck? I had one the last place we lived and now have one here. I have to admit the one here is a lot nicer but they are so high pressure and don't give up and I hate that. If I see them I don't open the door but they seem to purposely park not quite in front of the house where you would see them and I always end up being seen so I of course feel I should open the door and say something, which is usually this is a bad time. They lug a huge thing of meat and spread it all over the place and keep going and going. They just don't take no and the cheapest thing you can get is a couple hundred dollars. They rank right up there with the Jehovahs Witnesses brought up the other day in discussion. Am I the only one being bothered by the meat man? How do you say no to them?
@Adoniah (7515)
We used to get those guys down here but we don't any more. Maybe they decided that because it was so hot all the time it spoiled their product too fast or something. It has been years since we were hassled by them. Ha Ha. We have the shrimp dealers on the side of the road though, that I often wonder how many people are killed by. You just know that the shrimp slowly thaws out as the day progresses and then at night they refreeze what did not sell and start the whole process over again the next day.
Yeah I am with you, would stay away from the shrimp or any seafood sold by the side of the road! I saw someone selling sugarcane a while back and thought that might be interesting to try - never had it before and I think it was only a couple of dollars for a stalk. I didn't have time to stop so maybe I will see them again someday. I wondered if they stole it from someone's crop, I hate to say that but it seemed odd.
I have bought meat from those guys abuot 12 times. It is some of the greatest meat i have ever bought. They saved me alot of money, which I needed because I have 3 always hungry boys! I also live in Arizona, one of the hottest states. They use dry ice you idiots! They are also inspected by the health dept. more than the grocery store, oh and by the way, how do you think they get your meat to the store? They don't fly it in! It comes in the back of a truck!!!!!! Boy all you people make my uneducated self feal pretty smart!!!