Project Runway Jacket

@Fishmomma (11446)
How many of you want that jacket? My daughter wanted that team to win. I wanted Chris and Christian to win. I sure hope we can buy that jacket when the show is over. I'm really enjoying this season.
@mflower2053 (3227)
This season has been really interesting and I have been enjoying it. I really liked the jacket and the whole outfit. They did really good work.
@Fishmomma (11446)
Thanks for the reply. Did you think the correct team won? I'm thrilled to find somebody else that likes the jacket.
The jacket was awesome! Or as Christian might put it, it was 'fierce.'
I wish Chris could have won without Christian winning too. I think Jillian did so well, but Victorya drove me nuts. And for once, I was not all happy with Rami. It's too bad Chris didn't get the immunity.
@Fishmomma (11446)
I wanted Chris to win. He designs for the real women no matter what size we are or plan to be in the future. Victorya drives me crazy many times; however, I really like many of the clothes that Jillian designs. Rami is one of the best designers this season. He can't stand to be behind and it really shows when he works with somebody else. The real problem is people have to work together in real life, so think Rami has a lot of problems ahead. I know we all have things that bother us, but he sure didn't act professional. I wasn't pleased either. Thanks for the reply. I really have enjoyed this season more than last. Last years winner really drove me up a wall several weeks and wasn't who I would have picked to win.
This year is better to me too. I like not having all the hatred between contestants.