i can't sleep!!!!

@mjweed21 (693)
Just last week, it was almost every night, I never forget to munched at least 3 bars of Chocolates. After that I can't sleep well. I'm wondering what's in the chocolate that made the person be eluded with his sleepiness. Can you guys help figure this out? Please...
@stephcjh (32385)
I bet the chocolate is what is keeping you up. I bet all of the sugar content had alot to do with it.
@mjweed21 (693)
I guess so! Thanks!:)
@stephcjh (32385)
Yeah. All of that sugar will keep you wide awake and give you alot of energy. Your welcome.
@omupas (1243)
On top of the sugar as mentioned by the myLotter above, chocolate also contains caffeine, so if you're sensitive to caffeine that may have affected your sleep as well even though the caffeine is only a small amount in chocolate.
@mjweed21 (693)
Maybe your right. I'm not a coffee drinker. Coffee gives me jolt 5 minutes after I drink it.
Cool!Youre really hypersensitive in caffein.If you dont drink coffee or drink it infrequently,I suggest you dont touch the things that contain of caffein.