friday movies

friday after next - friday after next now whats next
i have recently heard that there is talk of another friday movie. i heard that ice cube will make another friday movie if chris tucker comes back from rehab. did you know chris tucker stopped because he didnt want to be known as smokey? i guess he would rather be known as carter from rush hour. what do you think? do we need another friday movie?it would be interested to see the movie, but what would it be called/ we have friday, next friday and friday after next, what could really be next?can movie sequels go to far?
@zenmachado (1619)
Well they have gone too far with sequels before.. so it would not be surprising for it to happen with this Friday series. I just hope that they don't just recycle the old jokes.. maybe think of a new fresh concept that can be merged with the prior concept. I dont know.. maybe Friday in suburbia or road trip on friday, just anything to keep it from becoming completely stale... Tucker is in rehab in real life or the Smokey character? Im a little confused...
sorry didnt mean for that to happen his character smokey was in rehab at the end of the first friday
oh ok.. thanks for clearing that up...
Yeah, I knew about another Friday movie in the works, I forgot if you told me that or somebody else. And Chris Tucker didn't want to be typecast as a Smokey type character, that's why he didn't come back for Next Friday. Maybe this movie will be called Last Friday lol.