If your spouse came home with a child he fathered behind your back

Would you forgive him and take the child in? My best friend is a landlord of a 3 family house. His cousin's husband came home with a child from his other woman. Since the cousin and her husband had not paid rent in months. He made the husband leave the house with the child. The husband now lives in Florida with his new baby and the mother. The cousin has still not paid rent so he is taking her to court. Back to the question.. would you forgive your man and raise the child.
Nope.The child would always be a reminder of his betrayal.Him and the child would both be out.Once a cheater always a cheater.If my husband did that to me he would have to pay dearly without me.He'd be lucky he got to leave with his thingy.
It depends on how you mean "behind your back". If you mean love child from previous relationship that he never told you about, then I would forgive him not telling me, but the kid won't be coming in the house. I can't stand kids, I don't want kids, I want nothing to do with kids. Period. If you mean cheated on me and knocked some chick up, then expected me to support him and the bas+ard, hell no. They're both out on their @sses. Sorry. Cheating is unforgivable and I still can't stand kids.
Wow I never thought I would get this response. I am hoping you never have kids. However I am glad to know your a strong willed person to stand your ground. Do you have any kids in your family? Like niece or nephew's how do you handle that?
I never intend to have kids, I can't stand them. My niece is almost 17 and my nephew is almost 19 and I hadn't seen them in almost twelve years up until about 8 months ago. My fiance's nephew is a year and a half and I have never seen him and never intend to. I have two second cousins who are almost 1 and almost 5 who live across the country and whom I've only ever seen twice. The last time I was around the infant, I had to be medicated due to the severe anxiety attack that it incurred.
After 28 years of marriage and raising 3 boys of our own. I don't think I could forgive him. It would take an act of God before I would. I mean its not impossible I suppose, but just to ask me outright like this my answer would have to be no.
@sedel1027 (17868)
Nope. If my hubby cheated on me, he would not be allowed in my house. Now if he didn't have any place to have the child and he paid support for the child (and any others we had), I would give him the option of leaving the child with me, but he or the childs mother wouldn't be allowed in my house.
@crazynurse (7510)
Nope, I couldn't do it. I would lose trust and without trust, there is no marriage. I would try to forgive, but I couldn't forget. Infidelity is just not something that I can handle.
I doubt I would be able to do this myself. But, I know of many who have. They have strong religious beliefs and have mended their relationships. The child brought them closer in many ways.
No way! A lot can be forgiven if you love someone but for a man to cheat behind your back is unfogivable my my book.