Mother Teresa - She's an Icon...

One lady who from a common person rose to level that everyone started idolizing her, a true follower of the lord... she dedicated her life to help mankind.. she became an icon while doing what she loved the most.. spending her time while tending the needs of others.. she was awarded Nobel Prize for her selfless service... i truly Admire her.
@ayou82 (3460)
She is the Mother of all mothers a true icon that really renewed the beliefs of Catholics..
@howard96h (11659)
• New York, New York
Hi shailendraraj, yes the work that Saint Mother Teresa did was incredible. I was lucky enough to meet her here in NYC and attended a Mass with her. After the Mass was over, she stood at the door and blessed everyone as they left, she also gave everyone a bunch of medals of the Blessed Mother. Since then I have given away a few of these medals to people who love and pray to her. I too truly admire her.