What I don't like about people on freecycle

I have listed these items and have had people promise to pick them up. Size 6 dkny leather boot in new condition Size 6black shoes in new condition Size 5 boys timberlands in good condition. Size 5 boys clothing in new condition Size 10 womans clothing in new condition Along with other items. I have people promise to pick them up and no one shows. Now don't get me wrong I love freecycle. But can a person not be so rude. Now the shoes I have held a month now. I had two pairs of new brown and black shoes. Thanks god my cousin came from Georgia she was blessed to get them. What do you not like about freecycle?
@carmelanirel (20979)
Oh wow, I would really love the size 5 boys clothes.. I remember over a year ago, when I first heard about freecycle. I didn't sign up and can't remember how it works, but if I can get clothes for my son, that would be a real blessing.. What can you tell me about this and can you PM me the link, since I lost it?
http://www.freecycle.org/ find your local group and get to listing things wanted or for offer. Good luck
Thank you so much, I really appreciate the link..:)
@ctrymuziklvr (11060)
I've been a freecycle member for a long time and only once has someone not come to pick up the item. I was lucky though because there had been more than one person interested in it and I did get rid of it. I do agree that on a lot of sites like this people seem to become lazy and say they will be there and then don't show up. I think it's rude but that's people these days.