Letter from one 'Angry American Woman'

@fpd1955 (2075)
I received this in my e-mail. It is a very strong letter and I have no idea to whom it was originally addressed to from this woman. She has some very powerful viewpoints. I don't know who wrote it but they should have signed it. Some powerful words. Written by a housewife from New Jersey and sounds like it! This is one ticked off lady. 'Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001? Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not brutally murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan , across the Potomac from our nation's capitol and in a field in Pennsylvania ? Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they? And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was 'desecrated' when an overworked American soldier kicked it or got it wet?..Well, I don't. I don't care at all. I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11. I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is a crime in Saudi Arabia. I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for chopping off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat. I'll care when the cowardly so-called 'insurgents' in Iraq come out and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques. I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide . I'll care when the American media stops pretending that their First Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law instead of the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights. In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine roughing up an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care. When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who have been humiliated in what amounts to a college-hazing incident, rest assured: I don't care. When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank: I don't care. When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and fed 'special' food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining that his holy book is being 'mishandled,' you can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts: I don't care. And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled 'Koran' and other times 'Quran.' Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and-you guessed it-I don't care !! If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your E-mail friends. Sooner or later, it'll get to the people responsible for this ridiculous behavior! If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete button. Should you choose the latter, then please don't complain when more atrocities committed by radical Muslims happen here in our great Country! And may I add: 'Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem' -- Ronald Reagan I have another quote that I would like to add AND......I hope you forward all this. 'If we ever forget that we're One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' Also by.. Ronald Reagan One last thought for the day: In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said: 'A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in.. And how many want out.' Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1 Jesus Christ 2 The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. Like I said...very powerful words!! Are there other Americans in myLot that feel the same way she does? I must admit, when it comes to Radical Muslims, I do. PEACE
Wow very powerful and sums up exactly how I feel. I get disgusted seeing on the news our soldiers being tried for in humane treatment of a prisoner...oh well, they deserve it...they train children to walk up to military vehicles with grenades in their hands and just let go. Before children can walk they are giving weapons that even some of our military will never see. I have no sympathy for them or their prisoners. Just as they were smiling exploding road side bombs killing my friends, family, my fellow soldier....I will never shed a tear for them... sorry this is a real touchy subject for me, I have lost some of my closest friends since this started.
@fpd1955 (2075)
No need to apologize. I am deeply sorry about the loss of your friends, as I am for the pain, suffering and loss all of our soldiers and their families have to endure in this fight against terrorism. PEACE
@mehale (2200)
WOW!! That is a really strong, attention getting letter. I have to admit that I agree with her 100%. I hope there are more American's that do than ones that don't. If more people would start to think like her, we might be able to improve the mess our country is in now. Thanks for a very welcome post!
I received it also and just deleted it.For one thing its too long to read.If she really wanted people to read it she could have condenced it and came to the point.So I don't know what she is saying and I don't care what she is saying If she is fed up with the world and the way it is going she can try and change things even in a small way.The old saying action is better than words and I believe that.She can make sure that she votes and remind others to vote.If she is that angry then she needs to come up with some action,start an organization,etc.
@fpd1955 (2075)
Well, it IS obvious you didn't read her letter. Unfortunately, you shouldn't have responded unless you read it. She isn't fed up with the world and if you read the letter you will see that!! PEACE