internet - evil or best thing ever?

Latvia
I just read topic about 14 year old girl who died because of internet. It just shocks me how dangerous is internet for kids also for adults. Is virtual world a happy world? Tell me your expierience....
I guess use the internet the moderate way, abusing and too much internet is never good. Though, I can't deny the fact that internet also helps us in many ways..
@stephcjh (32388)
I think it can be a good thing if you use it right and use awareness and protection for your children. I don't let my daughter visit certain sites and I am always around when she is online. The internet is very good for me too because it allows me to eanr money from home.
@Lakota12 (42794)
that was horrible what they did to the gir l over the net. And I have had words wuith people in game rooms so that I just get where I dont talk much when I play anywhere
@diillu (5130)
Just like a coin has two faces everything has it's own advantages and disadvantages and so does the internet as well. Sometimes, internet can be the cause of the crimes whereas sometimes internet can be very useful in daily life. Like gatting in touch with friends and family who are very far away, internet shopping, internet banking etc. For me internet has been the best thing ever.
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
You can never put just one etiquette: black or white, good or evil. The Internet is full with colors. It`s a technology. How we will use this technology- depends of many factors.
@cortney09 (1348)
I think that the internet can be both good thing and a bad thing, depending on how you use it. At the same time though, I think that can apply to anything.
Hi dream2night, If anybody uses Internet for good cause it is heven and if anybody uses it for bad cause it is an evil. Good Luck.