I was just browsing mylot and looked in (users by rating)

I see that 3 of my very good mylot friends are on page one. That is great for them. I am also very pleased to know I am right behind them on page two. Where are you in users by rating?
@foxyfire33 (10017)
I'm on the top half of page 5, a little more than 200 posts from page 4. I'll get there eventually! Good job on getting to page 2!
Thanks and good luck to you as well.
@luvstochat (6916)
I have no idea where I am at on the users by rating. It would probaly take to long to check I could post a few more responses in the time I would take to check so I guess I won't know what my user by rating is.
I was going to stop looking for mine at page three. It would have taken me off my other sites. Good luck getting to #1 so many people take breaks off so it's easy to reach a high spot.
Congrats!!! I have only been here a week, so I don't know where I am. Maybe in the 1000's somewhere :)
@carmelanirel (21108)
Um, was it me? I don't have time to check anything extra, at least not for a while, I have been very busy with a new dog, so I have no idea where I am in the ratings..