Would use the igoogle homepage more if there was a bookmark the same as

@suspenseful (40326)
my Yahoo. I live gmail, but I find that the reason I am still using my Yahoo as a home page is because you can list all your bookmarks on it and do not have to type them in the search box. I have not been on igoogle that much, but I am sure that I would be on it more often if the above additions were made. Anyone else feel the same way?
@Lakota12 (42794)
I dont book mark I put in what I want to keep in favorites and they stay there till I want to get rid of them dont use Yahoo musch now except to IM people
@suspenseful (40326)
I have Firefox, and Internet Explorer, and what happens is that I have different bookmarks and I like to keep all my bookmarks on one page just in case, I buy a new computer and have to transfer them over. I also have so many favorites that it is hard to keep track of them.
@Lakota12 (42794)
I hear ya!
@suspenseful (40326)
You should see me when I have to format my hard drive. I hope I have all my bookmarks and then when I get the computer running again, I am putting on the ones I missed.
@byfaithonly (10716)
I use the Windows tabed browser and have 4 homepages load at one time - my yahoo mail account, my blog, my web site, and one of my traffic exchanges. I've don't this for ages and can't imagine changing my home page at any time soon.
@byfaithonly (10716)
I tried firefox when I was still on dialup connection and it worked horrible for me - I ended up removing it and just use IE now.
@suspenseful (40326)
I use Firefox, and I am going to try the new beta. I had IE, but it was very slow. I might see how the new one works.
@slickcut (8141)
I have a yahoo ID, and i recently opened a gmail account and i did that because one of my friends said she could not contact me at my yahoo acct so i opened the gmail just for her..I personally like yahoo much better and rarely go to gmail.I only go there to retrieve her mail..
@Polly1 (12650)
I have as my homepage and have no intention of changing it. Everything is right there, its convenient and easy to use.