Good Morning America January 21, 2008 Question

@stephcjh (32327)
Hi. Did anyone see Good Morning America today? Martin Luther King Junior is being observed today, vut what other unofficial holiday is also being observed that they mentioned? They say it doesn't always fall on Martin Luther King Day either in January.
@suspenseful (40316)
I do not know of any unofficial January day, except Robbie Burns Day or St. Andrews Day =- I was born in Scotland, not Scottish, but my father was stationed there during the way. In Canada, we have a holiday the first Monday in August, but I have no idea what it is called. We were thinking of a holiday in February, I suggested Valentine's Day, but the Canadian government not being incurable romantics like I was, decided on another day, but I have no idea of what day they picked. And since I am Reformed, we have Reformation Day when Martin Luther nailed those thesis to the Church wall that happens to come in on October 31st. I do not celebrate Martin Luther King Junior Day.
@stephcjh (32327)
Ok. Thanks alot for responding and for the valuable input for other countries as well. That is some good information to know. I don't celebrate many holidays either. Alot of them are just another day to me with all that is going on in the world.
@stephcjh (32327)
The answer was Blue Monday. I had no clue what it was.
@marciascott (25554)
No I didn't see Good Morning America today, We had a lot of stuff going on today to celebrate Martin Luthern King day, Rock and roll Hall of Fame was free today I wanted to go but didn't make it it was free, It cost a lot to go there.
@stephcjh (32327)
Ok. no problem. this is one of my trivia questions for today and I can't find the answer to it anywhere. thanks for responding though.
@stephcjh (32327)
Hi. The answer was Blue Monday.
@ycanteye (770)
I have no clue and didn't see anything on my calendar about it either. I didn't watch Good Morning America either.
@stephcjh (32327)
Hi. that is okay. The answer to it was Blue Monday. Thanks for responding though.