What's not to LOVE?..

@raijin (10373)
Every mylot member are having great times here, most of them stayed because they found comfort on meeting other people here. They even made friends with each other, some gets acquainted because of the mutual understanding they have with each other, as if they've been friends for a long time. I am glad that some people do have this very positive outlook, what mylot has given us is the true meaning of co-existing with each other. either you're from the west or east, the difference in culture and even the language barrier doesn't exist. A place where everyone can express their thoughts, well not all are not that appreciative!LoL But still, you get to meet more than those that would ruin your time being here!;) With all this being said, I'd like to ask you what's not to love here on mylot? Hope to hear more from you, goodluck and enjoy mylot..
@vehaileairu (2286)
yes, everything in mylot is lovable... how are you raijin? and the barriers and all the cultural diversities are forgotten, everyone here is even... when opinion goes, theres just ears.. and people like you, good friends, understanding and caring.. well.. whats not to love?
@raijin (10373)
I'm fine my good friend, not to mention missing you. So how's the festivities going, I hope your doing fine now..=)
heheeh, here, i changed my avatar^_^ you've earn a lot ha... hmm.. miss u!
@raijin (10373)
Believe me, the payment I get here are not that much anymore. What a fruity avatar you got there, I wish I was one of those swallowing fruits!;) But anyways, thanks and hope to see you active again!;)
@drrt_801 (116)
The first reason I joined this site is to earn money. honestly speaking, I never really thought that there are so many people in here from around the world. my first impression here was data encoding through the internet. Since yesterday, I earned $0.06. Not only that... I also earned a lot of thoughts and knowledge from different people around the world who are in here and shares their thoughts.. may it be useful or useless.. they still say "something". :) Thanks!
@raijin (10373)
Greetings drrt, welcome to mylot.. This site has more to offer than you expected, you'll get disappointed about the money but I don't think that everybody are contented with it too. The payment was not what it's like before, but I guess they decreased it to accommodate the growing number of members here. I hope that you do stick around for a while, stay active and learn from other folks that are other countries..
@drrt_801 (116)
Thanks Raijin, I actually find this site more interesting than the others. I learn a lot of things from different cultures, etc. again, whatever is in here useful and useless, they still say "something". :)
Oh Raijin...anytime someone posts a "Why I love Mylot" discussion and I see it...I am quick to respond. I agree with everything you pointed out! When the Yewie...and sorry folks in my mind..."Patootie" craze hit I stood firm in my loyalty to Mylot...as did many others. In my view if something is working...why go elsewhere just because it is supposed to be the newest and greatest site...E-V-E-R!!!! Yeah, yeah...so?????? I like to focus...do one or two things and do them well...flip flopping here there and everywhere is not my approach to life. It takes time for anyone to build trust...develop connections and to nurture them. To have a friend you have to BE one...and like you, I truly value the many friends I have made here and look forward to chatting whenever possible. We share laughs, tears, ups, downs, offer support, compassion, understanding...and bridge cultural divides and miss them when I am not here as well. I have connected by phone with three Cyber gal-pals...and have a growing file of special internet friends that I met here. We have exchanged photos and discussed things we didn't want to be in a public forum...and that has taken those relationships to another level again. Had I not been here I would have missed all this...so like you I cannot say enough good things about Mylot and what they have made possible for us. I read your comment elsewhere that the earnings are not a source of income for me either...but it is fun to receive them for something we all love doing anyway...kind of like being a kid with an extra little piggy bank that Mylot contributes too every month. How kewl that is too! So there are my views on what I love about this site and all the special people on it...glad to have a chance to say it again!!!! Raia
@raijin (10373)
I think I've been to two other sites before, but just can't seem to focus on all of them so I decided to drop the two. Mylot is the first international site I've been affiliated at, I didn't even considered referring others because I'm not good at it. Falling in love with mylot, that's what I think my reason of sticking on this site. Though I've been to other forums (unpaid sites), I have seen the big difference in it and it's genuine interest to make this site the best amongst the rest. I also am thankful for being here, but sometimes whenever I try to look for discussions, I only get to see these topics that says, "how much do I earn" or "let's be friends and enjoy earning" discussion is what makes me tick. Of course, we do earn here on mylot because that's what they have told us but others should understand that they don't have any chance of getting rich here. I just wish people would rather post, respond if they don't have better things to say or turn off their PC's if they are not enjoying the show!;)LoL I know I have more to give thanks for mylot, especially when this is the only valid reason every time I go online whenever I have time!;)
@Sharon38 (1915)
• Jamaica
I love Mylot and the people that share here. It was very difficult for me to earn at first but I made some very solid friends and I do follow up their discussions. There are some though that the topics I know nothing about it but I still read them and if I gain knowledge I then respond. The people are warm and give of themselves and I love that. There is always someone to give you strong support even when you feel uncertain. There is all to love and nothing not to love about Mylot and the Mylot family.
@raijin (10373)
It's nice to know that you find comfort here, sometimes it we do need something for a change. That's also what I see and love in this site, we can voice and give opinions in which we can't seem to talk about in public. But I have set limits in it, I avoid the conversation here that are meant to degrade or malign others..
@brew2x (3096)
I can't find anything to dislike here on mylot. I believe most of us here if not all (but I think all) are here because we are enjoying sharing ideas and learning from each other. You are right raijin, no barrier at all =)
@raijin (10373)
That's right, everybody's welcome to voice out their opinions here. Well, but they should be put in a nice manner!;) I'm really wondering what caused me to post this topic, maybe I'm already getting bored here or something like that?!LoL Hehehe!
@Darkwing (21588)
Mylot is my favourite site on the whole Internet. I have been here over a year now, and intermittently tried other paid forums and such, but not for long. I can never totally leave this place. I have too many great friends... I've even met some, and contrary to what some say, I've never had any real bothers with ill-meaning people on here... touch wood! lol. I stay cool, and if there's a problem, I will answer the person precisely and briefly, then forget it. There's no point hanging around a bad smell, is there? Grudges are for other people.. not me. If I feel I need a break, I can leave it for a couple of weeks and come back refreshed. I just love to hang out with my friends and their totally interesting conversations, into which, I like to pour my four pennies worth. Interaction is what it's about. I've laughed with others, cried with them, and felt their pain, but I would never leave this site. I love it. Brightest Blessings.
@raijin (10373)
Interaction, yes, that's one of the best things site has given to us. We can almost do everything here from chatting, converse and even earn at the same time!;) That's a good of you to look at this site, I've also been to some other forums but I believe mylot is still on the top of my list. I've even left those sites, since most of them are just for making money and I find that really boring to spend my time at. I also don't mind much about those nuisance member who tries to ruin my mood here, not unless they attack me personally!;)
@secretbear (19464)
everything you said is true raijin. but what's not to love? some people who thinks highly of themselves and throw insults at others without really thinking. of course you know, what i'm talking about right?? ^__^ but then, people like that are just specks of dusts and they don't matter in a "world" where most people are nice and accommodating. what i really love about myLot, aside from all that you said, is that i can share anything and there will always be somebody that will be able to relate with me. its like, i'm not alone at this and somebody, somewhere is experiencing the same thing. ^__^ this is really a great place to find friends, meet interesting and different people from far places, a wonderful outlet of feelings, a place to learn different traditions and cultures, and a legit site of earning extra money. hehe.. ^__^;;
@raijin (10373)
I know what you mean, I guess I should've changed my title from What to Who..LoL Seek and ye shall find, I'm glad that I did end up here when I was searching.. =)
@secretbear (19464)
in my case i wasn't searching then for sites where i can earn because i didn't know then that there are sites like these. ^__^;; it was just recommended by a friend. ^__^
@chooochy (356)
i thnk that the initial dissapointment in the earning status soon wears off as i seem to find that i earn so much more through gaining advice and knowledge from other people all over the workd and i always have someone to talk to no matter what time of day or night it is!
@raijin (10373)
Yes, there are lots of ways to define earning here. You can earn some informations that can be useful for you, you can earn respect by gaining friends here and of course, the extra income which is not that same if you do have a good day job!=)
@Ohara_1983 (4120)
• Kuwait
Mylot give us opportunity to share our thoughts & love to the member & what will be good idea for our self to people ect. this site is good since i join here i love to see all discussion from my friends to reply them us i can. give me to start how i will deal with my computer & think what will br good.:)
@raijin (10373)
Yes, the thought of voicing out our opinions and sharing them to help most of our friends is a good feeling!;) I'm glad that have that positive input here, keep in touch and enjoy mylot..
The first time I logged in to mylot I didn't take this community seriously, when I got my heart broken... I just found myself reading a lot of discussions about love, specially topic on mending a broken heart. Now I can consider myself addictive to mylot. I just love to read other people's idea and at the same time learn on it. It's great here.
@raijin (10373)
Sometimes, feeling alone and broken-hearted could lead us also to unexpected things. I'm glad that it paved way for you to enjoy and appreciate this site, you can never really tell what to expect here..
@academic2 (7009)
• Uganda
Mylot is everything to love as far as am concerned-I have made many amazing friends-people I will meet for the first time and will never look a stranger with them from now on. I dont see anything not to love here-perhaps the deprivation of me from the real social world-yes being on mylot sometimes keeps me away from people-that is negative if you asked me-I also think, the cents they give us adds alright, but they are far too ridiculously little!!
@raijin (10373)
The earn we earn here has somehow disappointed me, but I try not to think too much about it. I also get less time socializing, I only get to be with my friends once or twice a week and I guess it helps me somehow on saving my budget!LoL
@bunmi2501 (467)
• Nigeria
It's really nice to be part of this great community of people all over the world, I love the discussions and it helped me stay connected to all alot of people from different worlds. But you know where the eagles gathered you can be sure there are carcass arround. So you should expect a little bit of mis understanding sometime but all the same it still makes it more fun.
@raijin (10373)
Yes, that's why I'm still after a year. The great people who compose this site is what makes me keeping in-touch here, I have learned to ignore those type of bad eggs here!;) Anyways, that's a great view you have. I hope that you do stay long here, it's always fun to share something for everyone..