making extra money

South Korea
making extra money online is like a gamble... some are winner if they recieved their earnings..and we call it lucky... but if youre scam to scammer site then you will be called unfortunate...am i right?
yeah that is what i think anywa. Not so sure though, that is why I only join sites that i know members have been paid on and that i know i wont be ripped off from so that is the only way to protect your self.
@shakeroo (3990)
That is true but nowadays there are lots of scam sites that paid for the first few members so that these people would spread the words around to get others to joins since they can show their payment proofs but once many people joined, they would stop payment, take their money and disappeared. These kind of scam sites are the hardest to know. You will only know when one by one, members would start to complain about their payments...
• South Korea
haha..yes youre right my friend ,,thanks for sharing
@tiffiny (872)
Yeah it's hard work to make money on line. I think it is anyways. Expecially if you are kinda like me and you don't have any money to put into the internet. That's why I really only do this site for extra "internet money" It's pretty good considering I enjoy the people and topics here and it's not so hard that you can never make pay out. It just takes a minute or two.
• New Zealand
i am not member of many sites ..some few selestced ones ,,where my friends tell me they have actually got paid ..eventhough i am taking precaution it will not be guranteed that site will pay me ..so its gamble ..you spend your time and expect to get out of it ..cheers
• South Korea
yes youre right spending time for nothing...its so frustrating..thanks