Honor Roll or Detention ?

First I would like to thank Cinemax for this question.When you were in school, were you on the Honor Roll or did you spend your time in detention?Me I was a straight B student so I wasn't on the Honor Roll or in detention. How about you?
@fpd1955 (2075)
I was in The National Honor Society. I only got in trouble once in High School...Senior Ditch Day. All Seniors ditched school that day, so there wasn't enough room in detention for us. My Mom came to the school anyway and told the Vice President of the school that I didn't ditch, I was sick. Thanks Mom. PEACE
Wait a minute. I did spend one day in detention. It was one of those " If you won't tell me who did it, you All will go to detention" cases.I forget what was done in class but we all had one day in detention.
@fpd1955 (2075)
Ah, and the truth comes out!!! LOL I also remembr one other time I got in trouble in H.S. English class. We had a teacher who's hair reminded us all of Tweety Bird, so a few of us were talking like Tweety and Sylvester. One of my G/F's was laughing so hard, and trying to be quiet about it, her whole body was shaking. We got busted and 5 of us had to go stand in the hall outside class until class was over. No detention though, phew! PEACE
@jillhill (37357)
I was on the honor roll..but on occasion did spend time in detention. My senior year to be exact. Right after the Snowball dance! LOL
Snowball Dance? That sounds like there is a long story involved.
@lightningMD (5937)
I was on the honor roll,never spent a day in detention. Where I went to school straight b's would have made honor roll. Just no c's allowed.
If I am remembering correctly, it was A's that got you on the Honor roll but I could be wrong,it was a long time ago.