How did you feel the next morning when you got home?

After having a one night stand . How did you feel the next morning when you reached home? This is something that I always wonder. My friend has no problems with that. She feel it's just life. Now we are all adults here and I don't know you. So lets get this going. Thanks very much
@barehugs (8992)
Sounds quite exciting! Yes I would enjoy this. But would need protection! I would have no problems if I was protected. THis is Life! I would never buy a car without a test drive, would you?
@sedel1027 (17868)
Hmm, from what I remember it was just another night out, didn't really think about it the next day. It has been quite a few years since I had a one night stand though.
@winterose (39913)
in my youth I have had more than one, and sometimes I really though there was something to do, like a relationship would develop and other times I was feeling foolish and other time I was just okay with it.
I've never had one. I've actually thought about doing it, but can't bring myself to. I don't know why not. I guess I don't think it is right.