Is there something your keeping from your spouce?

many people have things they don't want to hide. They just find it impossible to come clean with the spouse. Is there something your keeping from the one you love. If it is would they want to leave you for it? I have no spouse and love it that way. My ex husband finally admitted to me that he fathered that child a month under my daughter. At the same time he needs me to marry him to return to The U.S. I told him it would be something I just could not do. He and that woman hurt me with all of this.
@sedel1027 (17852)
I don't have anything that I am hiding from my hubby. I can't even imagine having something to hide from him. Part of being married is that the person knows you, all of your secrets, and it is built on trust. How can you expect someone to trust you (and vice versa) if you are hiding something?
Your so right about this. But,as we both know it happens every day. :)thanks
@barehugs (8985)
I want to respond to your post but I'm finding it very difficult to understand what you are saying? "Your ex husband finally admitted that he fathered that child (a month) (under my daughter?)" What child was this? Who did he impregnate? Another woman I presume? Please read and reread your Posts, and then use the preview box to see how it will look when its posted. Your meaning is hard to guess, and its difficult to understand when its garbled. I had to guess at it.
many people have things they don't want to hide. They just find it impossible to come clean with the spouse. Is there something your keeping from the one you love. If it is would they want to leave you for it? That is the main question... I have no spouse and love it that way. My ex husband finally admitted to me that he fathered that child a month under my daughter. This is letting you know my ex husband admitted to being a lier.. At the same time he needs me to marry him to return to The U.S. I told him it would be something I just could not do. He and that woman hurt me with all of this. This is letting you know he is in need of me marrying him. He was deported and now having a hard time getting back to the US. I forgot some people may not have known of this man cheating on me. he has my daughter and his son both years old. She was born in May the son Justin was born in June.. Thanks
@winterose (39914)
nope nothing, I tell him everything, and I hope that he tells me everything as well.
@fianne (1059)
yes i don't keep anything from my boyfriend. whatever problem i have, i tell it to him. it makes me relax and feel that at least somehow there is someone who is there to help me out and is supporting me. well, it is very nice that whenever i tell problems to my husband, he always respond in a way that he assures me it is ok, don't worry, whatever happens he is there, especially to our son. one thing that keeps going on telling my problems with him is that he feels like i really ned him and that he feels great about it, i don't know why. maybe that makes him fel like i really love him and what i have, in my sadness and happiness, he is part of everything. i understand people who keeps something from their husband, that is, if really they need to keep it. but only if you can share those deepest secrets, why not?
No, I tell him everything. Thats one of many reasons that keeps our relationship so strong, we have no secrets. If you go into a relationship untruthful and dishonest it'll eventually fall apart.
@moneyandgc (3430)
I have thought about this question and can't really think of anything that I have kept from my spouse. There is definitely nothing that I haven't told him that would make him want to leave me. I generally tell him everything, whether he wants to hear it or not!
@Neriz69 (1042)
I believe that the truth will come out sooner or later. You can't hide anything for far too long. But I also believe in the saying that there's a proper time for everything.
@SViswan (12071)
A few incidents from my past...when I was a kid. I don't think he'd leave me if I told him but I'm just not comfortable talking about it and would rather not. There's no point bringing it up (though it affects me as a person...but I don't really think about it that much). I don't think I need to share every little thing with my husband. I don't tell him everything that happens in my sister's or parents' lives either. I feel he might judge them on it and I don't want to go into their past with him.
@suspenseful (40316)
When we were first married, my husband knew I had a daughter that I gave up for adoption, and I tried to tell him that because I never had a date since then, that is from 17 to my mid twenties, I felt that no decent guy would go with me so I ran wild - you get the picture. I felt that was the only way that God would find me a spouse as I would rather marry than burn. I tried to tell my husband, but he did not want to hear it. He knows there is something that hurt me, but he does not want to listen.