How can we make a difference in life?

@jpso138 (7868)
Can anybody think of any idea as to how to make a difference in life? I always wanted to do something that would create a big impact in people. Something that will help them in such a way that will make lives a little better. Share to me your ideas and help me find out how.
@Modestah (11192)
nothing that seems so obvious and grand - but truly if we could stop the vengefulness, try to be cheerful and give others the benefit of the doubt - thinking good things about others and not carrying tales back and forth would make the world better. I see it in mylot all the time, someone rants and then there is this mob mentality of getting even and advice towards violence - all that does is fester an open sore. apply balm to a wound, not friction.
@jpso138 (7868)
Perfectly said and I fully agree. You cannot have peace and live peacefully if we carry a burden all the time. You cannot fight fire with fire! The best way to handle things is to a apply what you have said.
@danzer (2732)
People who left a big impact to people are those who forget themselves and concentrate on "others". Do you know the author of "What a Friend We have in Jesus"? He offered to work for anybody for free!
@jpso138 (7868)
I do agree with you. Even small things like helping someone who got a flat tire, trying to help an old lady walk across the road, giving some orphan some food or toys.... this are small things yet so rewarding to the soul. I think it will be more rewarding for those who have done more. I have not read of the book but it sounds very interesting.
@izathewzia (5142)
I try those things I am afraid of doing. It boost my morale and makes a big difference in my life. Especially if I achieve something out of fear of doing. But it gives me a lot of challenges.