What horror movie/s that impressed you much?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20749)
Though lots of my friends tell me that they don’t like watching horror ones because it scares them but still they would comment on how it is being so scary – because they watched it. hehehe..
@ratyz5 (7829)
The impressive ones that I have watched would be those with historical basis. As in real historical basis and not just some fibricated history that the story runs along with. The rest of the horro-thriller films that I end up watching aren't really impressive. Indeed, they scare some people. The things that would just catch my attention would be the creativity they use in making hideous creatures that scare. Silent Hill for example takes ordinary items and make them into those creatures that emanates fear. When watching horror movies, I don't get scared. I tend to distance myself rom the film itself and always conscious that its just a film to begin with.
@ratyz5 (7829)
I think your too kind. There were a lot of typo-graphical errors in this response I have given, due to being excited on posting a response maybe, and still you awarded it as best response. Just surpirsed I guess.. Thank you again!
@arwenrey (316)
I hate watching horror movies, i'm getting nightmares and i can't sleep but for some reason when a friend invited me to watch the Sixth Sense i am able to watch it, and it is the scariest movie that i've ever watched, i got traumatized and i promised myself i would never watch a horror movie again.
@winterose (39922)
the old dracula movies, the exorcist series and the omen series
@MGjhaud (20749)
I haven't seen that Omen. Why? :(
@Dood_Jor (55)
• Jordan
Gothica with Halle Berry was amazing.
@MGjhaud (20749)
I like that movie too. :)
@suehan1 (4356)
i like the good old fashion horror movies like the omen ,the exorcist.the shining.i don't like the freddie kruger nightmare on elm street type of horror.it has to have a bit of a story to it at least.cheers sue
@MGjhaud (20749)
I haven't check out The Shining. Whatever it is.. I don't like the elm street movie too. :(
horror movies are very exciting to watch - especially psychological horror movies. One of the best for me is exorcist
@MGjhaud (20749)
I saw that movie but I like SAW series of films better..
@ArsonCuff (3121)
I enjoy high energy moves that mix in a lot of humor...such as Severance, or Wrong Turn 2.
@MGjhaud (20749)
I haven't seen both, I hope soon..
@Estina54 (389)
I don't understand people who don't like horror movies but they watch them. I find horror movies very funny, exciting, romantic. When I'm tired I fall asleep at horror movies, so, they might also relax me.
@MGjhaud (20749)
hehehe.. I feel it too. So many of my friends are afraid of watching it but still go to cinemas and watch it on a big screen with those super loud banging speakers that would scare them hehehe..