How does economic crisis affect your way of living?

As years pass by, many suffered from economic crises. Me, I have experienced that now that I am already a grown woman. Before, we use to take snack every 9:00 am and 3pm. But now because of crises, no more snacks, but we eat regularly our meals. It is somewhat hard if you are accustomed to doing that. How about you guys?
@stephcjh (32327)
I know exactly what you mean. all of our extra money usually goes to the high price of food, bills and gas. We try to eat one meal a day and rarely snack because it is very expensive to eat alot. Most of our money has to go to the bill collectors instead.
Yeah, here in our country, eating one meal a day is very common especially to people who lives remote areas. And others just eat root crops, instead of rice to save expenses. By the way, may I ask what country are you?
@stephcjh (32327)
Yes. Everything is just so expensive these days and the pay is not all that great either. I live in the United States.
@jhake1984 (270)
It has a big impact to the way people live especially to those in the middle class and below... I can't believe the price of rice here in the Philippines has reached Php45/kilo... I had no idea about this until last Sunday... I hope Philippines can get out of this crisis... :-( ------harrypotterstreet.blogspot.com ---- allaboutshowbiz.blogspot.com -----------
Hello Jhake oh yeah, that event was kinda shocking.and it even up to PHP50. But as of now, I am feeling better, because some of the company have rollback of their products prices especially with the gasoline. But still a problem because the exchange rate of peso to dollar is very low.
@academic2 (7009)
• Uganda
In my ountry, th politcal situaton in Kenya has badly affected us-we ar land locked country-fuel is not coming easily into my country Uganda, now business men are spiralling the prices of items such as milk, bread and common food-meat is becoming too costly for me and my family to afford!