I am very happy today because i have a new referral , haha

China
When i open my email box today , i am notified that i have a new referral , haha , i am very , very , very glad ! SO , i must express my pleasure to all friends in mylot ! From now on , i must try my best to introduce more friends to the good site , and hoping all of my friends can enjoy mylot ! What's more , mylot is very important for me , not only i can make some extra money , but also , i can make so many good friends like you , i am so glad ! Wish all of you have a happy date today !
@CherishC (249)
Thats GREAT! I'm glad you have a new referral! I wish I could get a referral, if I do get one they don't stay on the site enough or they join and thats it. I'm glad my-lot is working for you. It is a nice place to make friends, and stay in touch with friends and family.
It's nice that you have a new referral. lets just hope the person find what you found in my lot. Or you could be sad real soon. How did you get this person to join? Or was it a referral that happened upon your link? However it is be sure to reach out and help your referral. respond to their posts and encourage them to be active more. Good luck and continue to get referrals. :)
Congratulations! I have only three referrals but they are not active at all. I hope your referrals will be active:)
@spoiled311 (5502)
hi cindy! congratulations. then you hope that your referral keeps on mylotting. i have 8 referrals, but none of them are active, so i don't earn from them either. :-( people just sort of get tired of it after awhile. i hope one of my other referrals, who just stopped because of a computer malfunciton will myot soon, so that i can have additional earnings from her. :-) take care and continue mylotting! :-)
That is great. I don't have any referrals. I just started promoting this site more, but still no referrals. I am also on ehow. Do you use that one too? I really like it on there. You make money faster on there than here. But you don't make as many friends.
@kdhartford (1152)
Well good for you. I think that it is great to find that out. Congrats!