Amazing 4 year old plays and sings Jumbalaya

@estherlou (5017)
This little kid is incredible! Very talented and not a bit nervous at a big concert! Check it out! http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=2763
@mamasan34 (6521)
that is just astounding! I am amazed at how well he played and in front of all of those people! Not to mention on stage with Bo Cephus! Wow! What a talented young man!
The little boy was so cute. He was so confident and didn't show that he was nervous at all. I loved it.
@jhl930 (3605)
Wow I can't even do what a four year old does and im 19 years old lol Makes me feel like i've done alot with my life so far lol I can't believe a four year old kid can do all of that...that is a smart kid and he's only four can you imagine what that kid is going to be like when he reaches the age of 18....
@CatsandDogs (13964)
Thats so awesome Estherlou! That little boy was tapping his feet right along with the music and when the guy holding the mic held it too far down he stopped playing and pulled that mic right back up!! What confidance that little guy has at such a young age!! He's a real gem! Thanks so much for sharing! My husband and I both really enjoyed it!
@Lakota12 (42684)
ISnt it amazing what littel kids can do. and yup I have seen him before but cant remeber where on some tv show I know. They have anothr one that plays piano in concerts!
he is so marvelous, i would like my future son to learn music at that early stage.
@sherrir101 (3670)
Wasn't that amazing? I enjoyed this very much. I love this type of music, also. Hank Jr. is one of my favorites, as his daddy was. I wonder what other songs can the little one do? He would be really good at doing "Rocky Top", I'll bet.