Freebies ethics

@dragon54u (28414)
I love freebies, I send for a lot of them but only things I think I might buy or I can give to someone else that would be interested. I clicked on one site that was offering a religious freebie. It was a small church down south and not a rich one, promoting its overseas missions. A few hours later, they had temporarily taken the site offline due to being inundated with requests. That's just one example. I wish people would think before ordering a freebie and not take advantage of little places like that who are obviously pressed for money and looking for people who are serious about what the company/church is about. I just felt like venting today. I'm really not this cantankerous as a rule!
Not a problem at all we all get that way. if the free sample is available. They should be prepared for any amount of people requesting one. It does not matter why anyone wants that sample. If they are offering it for free. Then who ever requests one should apply. I am not interested one way or the other about that little sample. But if I were is should not matter why I wanted it. It is not taking advantage of the places it is coming from. It is requesting what was offered free. I am now off to walmart to get some samples. :)
@dragon54u (28414)
Walmart has some great samples! This Christmas my family had a rule that all gifts to adults had to be free or handmade. I gave my sister a big box full of samples I'd sent for that I knew she'd like or want to try. She loved it and is still sorting through all the stuff.
@tinkoo7 (11)
hi can u suggest me that how can we be a good scorerr
@ctrymuziklvr (11063)
I get freebies from a couple of religious sites but I also send them $5 or $10 a couple of times a year. My favorite is the Lakota Childrens site. They are always mailing me things even when I don't ask for them and I guess it's because I do make donations a couple of times a year. Don't worry about being cantankerous....I'm usually that way! lol...
I never really thought about freebies ethics. I only get freebies on things that I want to try that I don't want to buy the entire product, just in case I don't like it. It saves money (obviously) and gives me a great idea as to whether or not the product is worth the money. I wouldn't really want to be overwhelmed with a thousand freebies coming to the house everyday, having to sort through them and then decide which ones to throw out, which ones to keep, which ones to give away, etc. I think that those decisions should definitely be made when requesting the freebie... definitely food for thought.
@kylanie (1205)
Is there a way that you can send me the site here is my email address woodruffmelan49@hotmail.com I would appreciate it.