Bathrooms

@chrislotz (8203)
How many bathrooms do you have in your house? We have a main bathroom on the main floor and a bathroom off our master bedroom and a bathroom off the rec room downstairs. Now I like having all these bathrooms so I don't have to go up and down the stairs often, but I hate them because I have three bathrooms to keep clean. I hate a dirty bathroom so I have to wipe them every day. It takes me half an hour every day just to clean my bathrooms. I try to get my hubby to use two of them and to leave the general bathroom alone so it stays clean and it's the one our company uses. It only has a soilet and sink, no bathrub or shower, so he doesn't need to use it. He tries, but forgets sometimes so I still have to check it every day in case he used it. I have a fedish about a clean bathroom. I am a house cleaner by trade so it really bothers me to see a dirty bathroom. Am I obsessed or what? My hubby thinks so.
@TerryZ (22083)
Hi chrislotz we only have one bathroom in our house and Im fine with that. I also like a clean bathroom. No I dont think your obsessed. What do men know anyway!LOL
We have two full bathrooms. One in the master bedroom and one between my two sons rooms. I clean them really good every Saturday but, I only wipe down the sinks and showers every day. I love to clean so, it doesn't really bother me.
@blueunicorn (2409)
We just moved into a home with only one bathroom. It is taking some adjusting, but I really don't mind. I like only having one bathroom to clean! I don't think you are obsessed. I like to have clean bathrooms!