I have lost weight!

@slickcut (8141)
I know that a few of mylotters have been dieting, we sometime gain during the holidays and it is hard to lose..I have been back doing weight watchers and i have lost those pounds that i gained..I always wear a size 10 jeans but they were really getting tight, and I knew i had gained, so back to weigh watchers...Now that i have lost it i am happy and my jesns are getting looser,thank goodness..Have you lost any weight? If so how did you loose? and what method of weight lose are you using??????Was you discouraged when you gained, i was so discouraged but i ate so much candy, cakes it was bound to happen
@byfaithonly (10716)
I lost a lot of weight back in the summer but I'm just kinda holding the same right now. I would like to lose a few more pounds but it's just too easy to hit the kitchen and not so easy to get outside during the winter months.
@slickcut (8141)
thats true , i will loose this coming summer, i will be ouside a lot working in my yard..I have just not been out this winter to much,to cold, to rainy so i stay inside more....
@byfaithonly (10716)
Most excercise I get is going up and down the stairs - which I do several times every day but certainly don't get as much as I will come spring.
@Grandmaof2 (7604)
Glory be size 10 jeans? I wouldn't even get them up over my knees. I only wish I had your luck. I can't ever touch sweets that for darn sure. Good luck.
@slickcut (8141)
well i just want to stay at that size 10 because i can gain very easy,so i watch it...Thats what happened to me i was eating sweets over christmas...I had a knee replacement so at this point i can get the pants over my knees, just can't get down on my knees...hee hee
Good for you that you're able to work willpower. You'll do just fine.
@MsTickle (24966)
If the avatar is you I think you look great but congratulations on losing the weight anyway. I need to lose weight urgently because I am borderline diabetic and having further tests next week. I eat too much, simple as that. I've always had a big healthy apetite but I've been gaining weight now fo rabout 8 years and I don't know how to stop overeating. It seems the more I think about and worry about it the more I eat. I was thinking of trying weightwatchers on-line but I've heard it's too hard to do on your own and I really can't afford it.
@MsTickle (24966)
Thank you for best reaponse.
That is great your losing weight. Is that program expensive to live on? I hear all about Jenny Craig and how costly it is. I have gained quite a few pounds. It's not worth dieting any more. It's time for something drastic.
@slickcut (8141)
oh no it is not costly at all, no special food to buy,its eating like you always do,you just eat so many points a day..I have heard of that jenny craig and you have to buy their food..Weight watchers is not really a diet it is just a different way of eating..I have been doing it for years but i know a lot of people that join online it cost about 16.00 a month,they do everything for you online...you eat just regular food and count the points in the food..
@kareng (7986)
Congratulations! It's always good to lose, even if it is only one pound! One pound lost is better than one pound gained any day of the week! I've been trying to watch what I eat and trying to eat healthier. Also smaller portions. I would really love to lose 10 pounds before spring and beginning of summer!
@slickcut (8141)
Thank you Kareng, oh i know one pound is 16oz and that means a lot..haha....I have a friend that lost 60 pounds on weight watchers, it took her about a year but she looks good...I have been eating oatmeal for breakfast and a smart one for lunch and dinner and 3 fruits a day and i stay full..I just was gaining and being miseable...
@manalove (65)
Congrats. I am discouraged when I gain weight but I keep trying. Great job .
@coolseeds (3925)
I usually put on about 5 pounds every winter. It gets burned off as soon as the landscaping season starts. We have been getting home around 10:30 every night.