Your phone is ringing

It's your best friend and they are being evicted. What is the first thing you say to them? Oh and your on your phone and see the Marshall's removing their stuff to the curb. They are lost and feeling out of control What are you saying to them right now? Life happens and it's sad that so many can't afford food and rent. They have to choose between lights and food. Thanks for the responses. Have a great day
@bunmi2501 (467)
• Nigeria
words alone cant percify them, they need relief, so whatever you have to tell them, make sure it can bring some sort of relief to them
@winterose (39922)
what can you say in a time like that, first of all my gut reaction is oh my god I am so sorry, then perhaps offer her to help her in whatever way I could.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
I would say that I was so sorry to hear of and witness such tragic news. If I were able to help in any way, I would. I think that praying right there on the spot would be the first and best idea I could come up with. God is able to move on a situation right in the nick of time and give you exactly what you need.
ummmm first i will tell my best friend that im sorry i can't him/her but just believe and pray to god, his the only person that can help or less in the problem.
@jayman32 (268)
firstly god is not a person. doesnt god say to help thy fellow man? even if it ment i went without i would still help my best friend out. what sort of friend are you to do nothing? not a very good one......
jayman32 , I was wondering the same thing myself. Thanks
sorry, jayman! i misunderstood the question! i think your right now... i tell my best friend to stay at our house and help my best friend to find a job
awww thats soo sad...llife is sooo damn hard anymore and i feel for anyone that is struggling..i have been there..theer was a time where i was waiting for my social secuirty and i had no other income and teh stae only gave me and my son that was 3 months old 47$ a mth!! who the hell can live on that?? and $100 in food i couldnt even afford diapers! soo my friends and family pitched in and helped us threw it..a whole year might i add..dont u love out government???? soo anywho..last mth..a friend of mine friends..her and her husbands house burned down and they were kicked out of everywhere they were stayin including there moms and sisters houses..so i knew we were in for a ride..buttt....i wil not turn anyone down if i can help them and thats what we did..although i dont regret it at all..because likje i said i have been there in serious need..and couldnt imagine myhouse burning down..and having nothing left not even pics of memories..so after 2 weeks..i went in the hospital and my hubby and son were here and theer dog ate my sons clothes and toys..messed all over teh house..they ate all our food..turned heat to 90 every night when we went to bed no wonder i couldnt sleep!! and then they got theer money for the house insurance and left us and havent gave us a dime for anything..which..hurts but i didnt let them in for the money..just because they were down on there luck.and thats to peopel i hardly know at all..and if it was my best friend..iwoudl let them in with open arms.This is what it mean to be human...being humane..:)
@smartx (320)
I think if I have understood this discussion well ..First i would do is go to them be with them fill in a strenght in them and do whatever is possible from my side to help them out in any way..
@zeloguy (4915)
I would have guessed that I would have learned about them being evicted before they are on the front door. Obviously I would let them into my house but also let them know that whatever got them into that situation would need to be remidied for them to stay with me whatever that would be (paying down debt, getting a job, etc...) I don't appreciate moochers at my house.
@jhl930 (3605)
Well if I found out that my friend was being evicted I would defiently tell them that they could come and stay with me until they got back on their feet. If I saw the Marshall's moving their stuff to the curb I would go out and help them get all of their stuff and tell them again that they could stay with me and if they decided to I would help them move their things into the house....I would also tell them not to feel bad that things would get better everyone goes through hard times in their life...that it would be better an they are welcome at my house until it does!
@chrislotz (8203)
If they were my best friend I would ask her to come stay at my house. Her and her family. I would be there as much as I could to help them. Even if it is an inconvience I would still offer her my home. Then I would try to help them financially by helping her get a job and helping them to get back on their feet. I would not charge them rent or anything for staying at my house.
This sounds like a terrible ordeal for anyone to go through. If this were to happen to a friend i would really like to say that i would take them in. Having already done this in the past it has kind of soured my hospitality but none the less i think i would open my arms of a distranged friend.
@kiran1978 (4137)
This one is easy, my best friend is my world. She has always been there for me and I will always be there for her. I would say, don't stress I will be there right away you are coming to stay at my house. It is really sad that alot of people can't afford the basics in life, it is only becoming harder as rent increases and food. I would never let my friend suffer, if I knew she was struggling that much in life. Good discussion post.
@lpetges (3037)
im not sure how this happens to people. i understand that the world is a hard place, and ive certainly had my share of hard times.,, but you cant expect everyone else to pick up your pieces, and put you back together. there are shelters, and places to go for help, but they can only do so much. You must put your best foot forward, and keep going. no one in this world is responsible for you after you reach 18, and thats the hard truth of it all. you either make it or break.