New option to send and receive money other than Paypal!

@jovimom (1576)
I just recently signed up with this site. It is a new way to send and receive money. Since Paypal is causing all these issues with ptc/ptr sites, thought it might interest some people here on Mylot. You get a $25 sign-up bonus directly to your account and $10 for each referral that signs up! If you are interested, pm your email address and I will send you an invite. The $25 can be withdrawn as soon as you sign up and accept the payment!
@Sameerj (44)
• Qatar
is this available Internationally or just for US or western countries? If its international then please PM me about this site:)
@jovimom (1576)
I believe they are international, but I'm not for sure. I just checked the website and I didn't see anything about no int'l members. I will send you a friend request then you can PM me your email address :)
@dangaroo (234)
I'd certainly be interested in this. I try to avoid the mafia that is paypal/e-bay/skype fees as much as possible but the truth is I need them at the moment for business! I also use moneybookers, alertpay etc but they charge the same fees more or less.
@jovimom (1576)
Hello, I also signed up with Alertpay but you are right they all charge the same fees pretty much. If you are interested, send me a friend request and then PM your email address, Thanks!
@luvstochat (6914)
I would be intereste in this site especially since you checked them on the bbb online. I have sent you a friend request I will pm you my email address when you accept thanks.
@jovimom (1576)
I approved your friend request, I love your pic, so cute!
I sent you my email.
@jhazie (340)
Hi, thats pretty cool.let me see, hold on!hope not scam because i recently join scam site :( add me thanks
@jovimom (1576)
I think they are very legit, they had a lot of information listed on the BBB and companies that are scams don't list hardly any info. I will send you a friend request :)
@jovimom (1576)
You beat me to it,lol! I approved it, Thanks!
Please do provide some more information on this. There are a lot of these payments sites i have found to be scams in recent months and I'm very cautious about them now.
@jovimom (1576)
They are FDIC approved and have a clean record with the BBB, I checked them out myself. Believe me, I am always very leary of new sites of any nature so I totally understand where you are coming from :) This site was recommended to me by the WM of Moratraffic and it is one of the better GPT sites out there.