What Stress you out?

@SheraD3 (207)
What's the biggest stress in your life right now?
@roniroxas (10576)
i have four children, no they dont stress me. the stressing part is that i am having a hard time making both ends meet. a little income on a big family. its a head ache
@SheraD3 (207)
I watched my parents go thru this growing up. I have 2 brothers and a sister so there were 4 of us and they struggled and stressed over money alot. So I know how hard it must be on you!
@roniroxas (10576)
lukcy you your parents are there to help each other. i am a single parent. sometimes it scares me if i can still give them a good education up until college.
I have a lot of things going on right now. At the top of this would be my daughter. I am trying to keep her head on straight. get her to complete school without getting left back. Keeping her out of harms way. Focus on her studies and not on the false friends activities. Helping her keep focus on having the best life possible. That is my main focus right now. The stress comes in when I can't control the kids around her. and they leave a lasting scar in my child's heart.
@SheraD3 (207)
The very fact that this is on the top of your list of the most stressful thing in your life shows that you are trying your hardest and that says a lot about you! I know what you mean though...it can be very stressful when you want someone to do the right thing so much and yet you have no control over who they are around as far as other kids. I have a little girl that is like my little sister and I feel its my obligation to look out for her and I am going thru something very similar with her right now. I cant control who she is around yet I am SO worried and stress over how it is and will affect her. I know it must be worse for you because it is your own kid you are talking about. So I wish you the best but I bet with time it will all work out ok because you care so much! And thats what kids need is parents who care about them and love them!
@cindytao (38)
Haven't enough money to pay the load I borrowed.
@SheraD3 (207)
Yeah that can be very stressful, especially if you are faced with loosing your collateral, like your house or car or something. A couple years back I almost lost my truck this way.
I work two jobs, both of which have their positive aspects, but I am suffering winter doldrums. I will feel less stress when I have some break time from one or the other of them. My plan is to get rid of at least one by next fall. It will depend largely on which one of the two is most accommodating to my requests.
@SheraD3 (207)
I am currently only working one Job but not to long ago I was working two and I really understand how much stress this can have on a person, especially when one job alone isn't enough to survive on, but the second job is almost to much to handle physically. So I hope the best for you in getiing your situation worked out as soon as possible!!!
@crazylife (855)
not having the money I need to pay bills or go out
@SheraD3 (207)
I hear ya on that one. Thats probably the number one thing that stresses people, inluding me! Thank you for your post!
@k8y1984 (12)
The biggest stress in my life at the moment is trying to look after 2 close friends of mine. One is really depressed as most of her friends are leaving for 6 months and the other friend I feel doesnt respect herself as much as she should. They both pretend that they are ok,, but I have caught them both crying so I know that they are not ok. the other cause of my stress is like most other people, not enough money to pay bills or do anything else.
@SheraD3 (207)
I know exactly how you feel! As I mentioned in an above post I am sorta going thru that right now with a girl that I have claimed as my little sister even though she isnt really my sister. But She is going thru some hard times and depression and I am struggling to make sure she handles things in sucha way that wil be good for her but its hard not being able to be there all the time and i cant control who she is around everyday so I get stressed over it. But In your case, sometimes just having someone like you will be all they need to get them through their hard times. We all need shoulders to cry on and it sounds like you are being that for them and taking care of them they way a true friend does! So hang in there and Im sure they will be ok with your help! and I hope they best for you and your friends!