what will you think and do when you see pictures of other women in his computer?

i am nagged by this question, what will you think and do when you see pictures of other women in your boyfriend's computer? and you don't know these women? when i saw those pictures in his computer, i saw red. i wanted him to delete them...but he didn't want to. i tried to explain, but he was stubborn, saying there is nothing between these women and him. that they are just his friends...and that i am just being paranoid and selfish. those pictures, he said, are remembrance from past conferences and other events that he joined. then i thought, if they don't matter, why can't he follow me, even when he knows I am hurt by it? do they matter more to him than me? but i still felt bad. i made him choose. after a violent fight, he deleted them. but i know it was not in his heart and he just thinks i am selfish. what do you think? was i being unreasonable? thanks for your input. have a nice day! :-)
@mrsjbelle (1641)
I agree with you 100%. I've had the same issue w/ my man. Why is it that we are paranoid & selfish? If theres nothing going on then they shouldnt mind deleting the pics. Affairs start out small & innocent. Why even have the temptation. I believe in complete monogamy.
oh yeah. that is right. it is just plain paranoia and selfishness...sometimes, our partners mean no harm...but still...oh well...thanks for responding. take care sister! :-)
well first i would try to see if they might some how be his family like sisters or cousins it could be really innocent but if they are not related or a good family friend i would confront him with them and if he couldn't explain i would tell him we needed a break until he could tell me and i would move on with my life
thanks christy, you are a good woman. i hope i can be like you, who can take things astride. take care and God bless! :-)
Well, I guess the best thing to do is hear his explaination. If it sounds reasonable, you should let him keep them. You should trust your boyfriend (and tell him that!!)