I suspect infedelity with my husband

What will you do if you suspect indfedelity with your special someone? I have this suspicious feelings about my husband but I need to prove it with my eyes not only other's opinions.
@lucy67 (819)
i think it's right to prove it instead of believing others. but perhaps it's rather difficult to prove such a thing. i've read some articles about how wives try to prove their husbands' infidelity. but i don't think i can think out one. i hope you can have good ways to prove it.
I really don't know how to start believing that he is honest to me, even his celphone is really kept and I don't know why. I don't even have a chance to check his celphone.
I have the same feeling often, and I still can't prove it with my own eyes. If you find the way...,let me know. In the meantime,,just enjoy life as it is. Cheerz :)
sometimes it comes to my mind to hire a detective to follow my husband where he goes everyday and everynight. well that's the only way for me...
A private detective is way too expensive for me, and to find one would be very difficult in my country.
@cynddvs (2950)
I guess it all depends on how strongly you feel that your husband is cheating and what signs he might be giving you. If you are positive that he is cheating I definitely would talk to him and not back down. And try to figure out how you can find out who the other woman is so that you can figure out the truth behind what is going on. Good luck to you!
http://www.articles3000.com/Cheating/56783/How-To-Catch-A-Cheating-Spouse-With-A-Hidden-Camera.html I found a great site with cheap hidden cameras. I lost that link. I am not sure what you can do here. But I say never second guess your inner gut. It will never stear you wrong. You do his laundry?? You can start with that. Good luck
@diillu (5130)
If you feel that your husband is cheating on you then it is alot better to wait for the right moment. And in this kind of case it is alot better not to belive in the best person. If there's some kind of misunderstanding that is leading you to the suspicion than it would be better if you could sit down and talk with him. But I must say that you should be alot careful cause if he isn't cheating on you then it's going to hurt him alot.