Front Page Material

I DID IT!! I finally got a discussion to the front page of "Today's Top Discussion". It may sound lame, but I thought it was great. Sure I was the last on on the page...But I was on the front page. Not exactly sure what the criteria are to get that prestige. Any insights. How many of you have done or noticed that you have done that. Perhaps everyones post is on the front page at some point in time. What ever you do, don't steal my thunder. Respond with something like "YOU'RE THE BEST" :) lol JK Any way, tell me. From your experience what did you have to do to get on the top discussion page. (Front page)
@marciascott (25555)
Congrats, they just started this a week ago it does make you feel good, when you are on the front page, I have been on there several times this week. that is another way of getting more responses because everyone sees you discussion. It kind of boost the pay up a little.
I got quite the boost. Made over 40 cents yesterday. thanks to you and your advise.
@Adoniah (7515)
Congratulations!! Every milestone is fun isn't it!! I am sure that it is just the first of many for you. I think it has to do with the number of responses you have in your interest group at that moment in time. Happy Posting! Shalome~Adoniah
Yes it does feel great to reach those mile stones. I was very please with it.