Boss or employee??

boss - Boss sitting in the office
@kun2349 (23475)
Singapore
Which is better?? Being your own boss or being an employee?? Both had got their own advantages and disadvantages.. So wat is your choice??
@sophialin (2678)
if i'm allowed to choose freely.i'd rather work home than outside.it's more free to be self-employed.what's more,i havn't to bend over to others,just do it myself and lead a comfortable life.
@kun2349 (23475)
YUp.. Nothing beats being your own boss.. But working at home makes life a little too boring.. hehe
@sophialin (2678)
you are right.nowadays,making money at home can't live without computer and internet,and it's indeed boring to keep sitting in front of computer several hours every day.what's more,it's not favorable to our health.
@sophialin (2678)
i'm glad to hear that you are interested to sign up under me.i have changed my profile,from which you can find the website now.i also send a message to you.just check it and good luck!
@megumiart (3782)
I'd rather be the boss of my own company, but with close assistants. :P
@kun2349 (23475)
close assistants?? Good frenz or even relatives?? hehe.. But working with relatives at times can be a headache too, because when they have done anything done, u will find it hard to scold them.. hehe
@shakeroo (3991)
I am my own boss and at the same time an employee and I have to be both depending on the situation and that's what you are if you are working at tour own company. LOL! Anyway, iI am so used to this that I could never be just an employee anymore.
@kun2349 (23475)
haha.. No wonder u said that, because u are working in a tour own company.. When u'r working there, nothing is fixed and things changes at the last minute.. Thus, it's up to u to think of wat to do and nobody to help u.. hehe