Have you ever became a Good Samaritan?

The Good Samaritan - The Good Samaritan in the Bible
Zaragoza, Spain
According in the BIBLE, Luke 10:30-37 "And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed leaving him half dead. And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side. But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him, And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when i come again, i will repay thee. Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbor unto him that fell among thieves? And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise." If you're gonna ask me if i've been a Good Samaritan, i would say yes...because i did help other people whenever i can...especially, my family and friends...so if you'll help other people in times of needs, it's like you have helped GOD too...because according in Proverbs 19:17 "He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will HE pay him again." And according to Matthew 25:40 "And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto Me." If you were to be asked, have you ever became a Good Samaritan at some point in your life?
My answer is yes as I have helped others without expecting something in return but appreciation. I help my fellow classmates if they ask me to, and I initiate to serve others even if they are not asking for it. I take part in good deeds happily and this makes my heart feel lighter, knowing that people appreciate the effort you do just to help them.
• Zaragoza, Spain
hello there to U...thank you for sharing your response to my discussion...i am blessed to know that you've helped others, shared what you can, and you're happy with it...good for you...you're a good person...i know people appreciates you because you have a good heart...thank GOD there are people like you who likes to help...stay good as you are and never ever change that way... GOD will reward you for having a kind and a good heart...have a blessed day ahead of U...may GOD BLESS U & UR family always with so much blessings, good life, and good health!!!
@Wario_1 (969)
• Sweden
I dont remember that i have been one, and i dont think i would ever be one. I can be helpful but in mot someone that can go around helping anyone with any problems they have, or give lots om money to some poor dude i dont know. I have trust issues with God, so i have a hard time trusting him, because i trusted my father and he goes and almost killed my mother one day. Also i feel everything God does is in the end just to proove how damn good and wonderful he is, i dont need sh*t like that. If God wants to help me, i want it to be because he loves me, not because of he wants a good oppertunity to shine his ego around. Feel free to proove me otherwise, id really want to be proven wrong on this.
• Zaragoza, Spain
hello there to U...thanks for sharing your personal views on my discussion...i do respect your views and opinions...but GOD is so merciful, HE will never leave you nor forsake you...according to John 3:16 "For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten SON that whosoever believeth in HIM, should not perish but have everlasting life." it's not about the ego, it's about the pure love that GOD has for us human beings...talking about your father, he's just a human being and not a god...you should learn to open your heart, your door, and your life to GOD... our LORD JESUS CHRIST is knocking at our doors, and HE wants to know who's willing to accept HIM as their Saviour...according in John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." we should put GOD in the center of our lives...it's not wrong to help other people, we can help other people with so many ways not just talking about money...we can help them if they need some advice or if they need you to be their shoulder to cry on...so keep in mind that GOD is so good all the time just learn to trust HIM, and believe me, you can never go wrong...there's always miracles...have a blessed day ahead of U...may GOD BLESS U & UR family always!!!
@Wario_1 (969)
• Sweden
thanx for your reply, feels like its helped alot to try and move on.
• Zaragoza, Spain
you're welcome...i am blessed to know that you'll gonna try it and move on...good for you...there's no wrong in trying...all you have is to open your heart (not having a stubborn heart), open your door, your life to our living GOD...and you'll gonna see the true love and Salvation...when GOD is in your life, you will really see the difference in your life from before...your life will change into a new life living in the rightwill of GOD...you will learn to appreciate things around you and you'll be a good man...learn to have faith in GOD professing good works, and learn to trust and believe HIM...and be thankful for each day to GOD that you can still open your eyes and behold GOD's beautiful works...may GOD shower U & UR family today with so much blessings, good health, and peace of minds...