Superbowl Party? will pizza be served at your party?

@ersmommy1 (12607)
How many? What kind? Or are you going the healthy party route?
@mamakat (321)
Gasp! Isn't it illegal to eat healthy during a Super Bowl party? *evil grin* We're not going to have a party. Actually, I don't even think any of our friends are going to do parties either. Now how dull is that? I think I'm just going to hang out at home and probably order a couple pizzas. Gotta make sure everyone has something they like around here, so I'll probably end up getting one with black olives, one with pineapple, and one with black olives, green olives, green pepper, and tomato.
@ersmommy1 (12607)
I just saw an article that says it is possible for someone to consume 4,000 calories during a superbowl game.
@mamakat (321)
Wow! I had no idea the numbers could be that high! I bet most of the people that eat that much during the game don't go without eating the next three days to make up for all those extra calories. lol
Every superbowl party needs a pizza. I dont know what kinds me and my friends are getting but there will be pizza
Pizza of course Pepperoni,sauage,peppers,onions,mushrooms,black olives are my fav. toppings.
@bochco123 (597)
My friend's brother and my dad are both having parties for the superbowl. I think both of them said they were going to get Little Ceaser's pretty much because it's the cheapest pizza out there. They're probably gonna get 4-5 pizzas each and then maybe some chicken wings or breadsticks as well.
@brimia (6588)
We're not really having a party but my husband's brother will probably come over and we'll just have chips and salsa and maybe carrots and hummus.
@kbourgerie (8782)
I myself am not real gung ho on watching the game, but my boyfriend and my son are and already making plans for meatballs, chips, those little smokey sausage links and since we are going shopping this evening, I'll bet by the end of the day that list will have grown in leaps and bounds.