WhatAre The Qualities of YOur Ideal REaltionShip??

For me I will say ..Lots of love and caring..being able to talk to them no matter what the situation may be.. and being able to trust them in understanding your worries and woes and not just hear whats wrong but listen and give positive feedback that I need..or advice without maing the situation worse..TRUST IS A MOST NEEDED..no matter what im doing or who im with..or who im talking to..I am my own person and I know whats wrong and right..its not everyone else..Its me that needs your trust..especially to my online guy friends that are just my danged friends..lol lol..And Humor..is there isnt enough funny in the relationship i get bored easy..and life is too short to live so serious..Romance is also up there with Humor and trust..I tend to be a bit old fashioned and i love having the car door opened..or any other door i my way..lol..Flowers..maybe even a poem or 2 in our life time..candle light dinners once in while would rock..lol..someone that will love me for me and never ever expect me to change..although i do need to work on my temper just a TADDDDD BITTTT LOL..someone that will walk with me in life..not behind or in front of.I have been blessed wit just about my whole lost except the trust issues online..he gets insanelyu jelous when i talk to my guy friends like they are gonna take me away from him..but im working on that..lol..Soo what about you??
Honesty and must be willing to work, doesnt have to be rich or make a ton of money, but has to maintain a full time job. Those are the two biggies for me, and of course I have to love them.
@crazed_moma (1054)
Trust is a definite necessity. Being able to hang out and do things together is a plus as well! I hardly ever see my hubby and when I do he's doing his own thing and it drives me nutts. I'd love to change that! Romance is important but I can do without it. ;) I'm not very sentimental. Oh and being able to have a conversation is good too.
ya know i hate that..i dated way to many men that in there spare time..went all to there cars..friends..bars..fishing..whatever they feel they want to do..i think u shoudl just sit down and tell him your feelings..not saying he cant do things he likes..but to include you in them..or have onece a week u do soemthing together..just talk to him hun..maybe he doesnt know its bugging you?? lots of luck!
I gave him a major guilt trip last weekend. He went somewhere saturday then to a friends for superbowl and I gave him the "I wish we were a bigger priority for you" spiel. I think he got it but I married a selfish man and I've gone too long not calling him on it because I was too darn busy with kids. He has asked me to start planning things to do with the kids on saturdays so we'll see how that goes. I'm not the worlds best planner.