How has myLot changed your life?

When you stop to think about it, everything that we participate in changes our life in some way. How has myLot changed your life?
MyLot cheered me up at a time when I was pretty down and has increased my social interaction. I have learned a lot here, made some really good friends. I also have gotten to participate with a friend in an investment club. I am mentally stimulated and challenged, being here. The bad side is that I have decreased my physical activity, and gained some weight. I should stand up and type with my toes.It could be aerobic.
HAHA! I hear you Gerty! I used to come home from work and immediately put on my walking shoes and walk the neighborhood. Now I come to the computer.
@JoyfulOne (6242)
Never really thought on this before. I know for me, it's made me find a new group of online friends. When I joined myLot, I had been homebound for about 4 years. I'm not able to get out and about on my own, and only recently started driving. Forming friendships and discussing different matters through here let me feel like I was not home alone 24/7/365. It's made a difference to me that I can have adult conversations with people and get interested in things again. (It's soooooooo boring talking to my German Shepherd, although she's never 'flamed' me like I've been on here once in a while lol) I also appreciate the extra little bit of $$ I get from here. Right now it's going to be used towards my grandson's birthday present next month.
I'm so glad that myLot has had such a positive impact for you. I can imagine that it must get very lonely at times with noone to talk to!
@MsTickle (24993)
I spend lots of time here so I get less chores done, read less and get out and about less. I'd like to say I earn more money but the oennies I make for the time I spend here are just not worth it. I figured out why this is too. I spend my time reading what everyone has written! I figure if I can respond to 1 in 10 discussions I read then I'm lucky. LOL.
I was not seeing a therapist before going on mylot. I was miserable in my depression. I was so close to being admitted a 4th time to the phyc ward. LOL Yes this is true about myself. I found that my lot had been my outlet to remove so much from my chest. As you can possibly read here. I was on for a while and noticed my daughter was posting a lot back then. She does not anymore as I can see. I just know from being on mylot. I am not the only one feeling screwed up at times. I am not the only one on depression meds. Or even starving living on SSI. Not to mention showing people my purse that I love making.
good afternoon Nurse, outside of the obvious friendships and bonds formed, mylot changed what I do on the internet during my down time. Before there was mylot, I played spades on line in any number of sites. I would get bored with that, occasionally then wonder what to do next online. I found mylot accidentally, and for the heck of it I joined, it still took me a couple of months to really get into the rhythm. I think I enjoy mylot as much if not more then playing cards.
@dreamy1 (3815)
Other than adding a couple dollars to my pockets every few months it hasn't changed my life at all.
myLot has given me something to look forward to go to in the morings. I get up and look at my total earnings and I look at my postings and my friends posting. I have met a lot of new friends. Without myLot I would not have the friends I do now
@the_ruler (1446)
• Turkey
Only a site that I regularly visit :) Nothing yet, but I hope will bring some little money at the end of the month :)