My mother might be mad at me. LOL

I just got home a few minutes ago. But when I got out of the cab,I saw all her lights were on. So I said to my daughter who is in the window. She then says uncle is coming out of his room. Then off to the living room window. Then up the stairs he went. Then who pops off her bed to put her head out of the window. My mother and guess who turned off both phones? I did and I am not answering my door. I have noticed that my mother sends for cat food very often these past 3 months. I buy the huge bag for my cats and it can't last a month. It's not fair to me. I had not noticed till Karisma asked if they stopped buying cat food. I feed my two cats and my cats mother in the hall way. And her stray cat outside. That is far more mouths than I can afford. So I won't answer the door so I won't be bothered. I don't mind giving food but I noticed it's a bucket each time and it has to stop.
@winterose (39918)
I do hope you do get all of this resolved.
@kykidd (6819)
Isn't it funny how our parents become like children in their older days. Something that would have never bothered them when they were younger. My doesn't it give us something to look forward to, the golden years. LOL
No I am trying to be strong and be independent even in my golden years. :)