Topicless

From where do you actually get your topics? From what just happened? Wat you heard or see or watched? What inspires you.. rather than the payment to make a constructive discussion..? How hard do you think of it? Do you consider the amount that will cost your idea?
@VampAmber (308)
I tend to post a lot of my poetry, to see what others think of it. I also have asked questions before. I've not actually started that many discussions (I've only been a member for a week or so). I think the best idea is to post about something you love to talk about, so you can easily keep the conversation flowing.
I can't be bother with all the money wonders. I love to get as many of my posts typed in a decent amount of time. I can't type worth anything. I look like a snail typing sometimes. I get my posts from real life. television shows a well as just going out side of this tiny apartment. I find a lot of my post come from friends who love to here the response to their questions as well.
@anniepa (27238)
I get my topics from many different sources - my own daily life, things I see and hear on the news, the latest political news, TV shows I watch, silly things my cats do - they just seem to pop into my mind as I sit here posting or sometimes when I'm doing something else an idea will just come to me. I don't think of the money when I post, that's just a nice little bonus here on myLot. Annie