which is your favourit song?

Romania
Do you have one? or not?, for a long time or is just for now? I have one for now and is 'Whispers', by a national singer, romanians will knows-Soapte- Celia. Cool!
@jhl930 (3607)
I really have a few songs that I liked and have liked ever since the first time I have heard them and still can't get enough of the song now....one being wife and kids by kenny chesney because if you listen to the words hes talking about how hes got a better life than he ever thought but all he really wants is a wife and kids...and the other song is rockstar by nickelback and if you listen to those words its telling you what it maybe like if you were a rockstar for one day...which I find very cool that they would do that!
wouldn't be nice to have the possibility to share music right here? It would be very nice!
thanks for share!
I don't have a single favorite song but I love some of the following: If I ain't got you - Alicia Keys Rock this party - Bob sinclair Love generation - Bob sinclair Don't dream it's over - Crowded House Release - George I want you back - Hoodoo Gurus Oh my god - Lily Allen
yeah, party songs!