How do you manage being on a new shopping site?

I am trying to find the price of those pastry sneakers.. I went to elfingo.com I no longer want to shop on ebay.com But,I am finding the layout of these new sites suck. It's too colorful for me. It's just not easy to get around there. I am also wanting to list my purse's there. If I don't like going through the site. some others may feel the same way... Do you know where to buy the pastry sneakers under $60.00? Thanks
I would hate if some sites' layout suck, it's not easy to navigate and it's not easy to find the information I am looking for. Usually when I come across that, I would just give up and move on to other sites to see if they have something I am looking for. I am not persistent when it comes to things like that!
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
I had no earthly idea what you were talking about, so I looked it up. I know that you said you no longer want to shop on Ebay.com, but just tell me, are these the ones you are speaking of. http://cgi.ebay.com/New-PASTRY-CAKE-RUNNER-Sz-7-5_W0QQitemZ110219406915QQihZ001QQcategoryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting