rsmahendran stoled my discussion!!!!!!!!

Denmark
hey everybody,if you get the time to check it up...you will see that rsmahendran has started a discussion by copy pasting one of the discussions i have started long time ago,and posted it as her discussion,...i don't know the rules exactly but it really annoys me and it doesn't seem right...does it seem right to you????
@tvnaresh (1583)
Ya..It really annoys others...but take it easy dear.... he or she..i donno if name suggests a boy...or may be hubbie initial....but its about money..sometimes it happens...but i can understand your concern...
• Denmark
well,money or not,she can think of her own discussions,i have seen that people from mylot don't approove the copy paste cheats and things like that..so i couldn't agree more..and i think it's a she because she has a picture of a girl at her profile..anyways she copied the text from my discussion 'do you still believe in marriage'..she didn't copy the question,but the text that i wrote at the description of my feelings...go check it out..it's really annoying..i wouldn't have minded if she posted the same question...anybody could have thought about that but she copied the text that i wrote about my own feelings which are mine not hers and i am bugged
@tvnaresh (1583)
got it...so wat else...how r u..? after a long time replying...howz ur weekend...?Me i gave a party to one of my girl friends after a long time....
• Denmark
well,it started to get really really cold here,the only thing i look forward to is christmas and new year's eve..after that,winter will lose its charm and i hope it will be a short one hehe
i had they same thing i asked around 6days ago do u take vitamans and now some other girl has asked they same thin she is also a new user? should i say something to her????
• Denmark
i never minded about other asking the same question,because it can happen,what i said and it seems that you didn't bother to read..i said that she copy pasted what i said in my topic,my own feelings about my own relationship..the discussion that i started was 'do you still believe in marriage?'...i wouldnt have minded if she posted the same question..but above my question i wrote'i have a boyfriend for almost 4 years and i still don't know if i wanna marry him...etc etc'...and that is the text that she copied and she posted as her discussion,so i am not talking about the question,but the text that i wrote and she used it as if it was hers
Is it the same exact discussion or just the same idea?
• Denmark
no,i wouldn't have minded if it was the same idea,many people can think about the same ideas,it happens..i started a discussion long time ago with the title'do you still believe in marriage'..and everyone could have thought about the same question,that would have been ok..but under the discussions title,as a subject,i wrote some personal feelings and events of mine and that is the text that she copy pasted and used it as a title of her own discussion,and that bothers me very much because they are my excat words,and they are my own feelings,she doesn't have the right to steal them and use them as if they would be hers don't u think?
@MySpot (2602)
That is so lame! Some people are just lazy and unimaginitive!!! Copying like that is cheating any way you look at it. It's cheating you, myLot and the other users too. It's definitely against myLots rules and guidelines... I'd report him/her for it. I hate cheaters : (